Monday, January 11, 2010

I was attacked by chocolate!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL! Seriously though, I got a monster craving this weekend, and I gave in. The bad thing is, even after I read the nutritional label, seeing that it would be 250 cal for 6 pieces, I was shocked, then unfazed. *shakes head* tsk tsk Constance. You know better girl. That was what the thin me said...but I told that skinny hepher to shut up for a moment and let me have my chocolate! Ha Ha. I must say that as much as I enjoyed it at the time, it didn't really make me feel too good. I think I am going to start approaching things off program like, "How good will this taste right now? How will I feel 10 or 20 minutes later? What will it do to my body? How does this off program item benifit me?" I think that's a healthy approach. Anyway, because of my chocoholic tendencies, I gained a pound. I feel great about this week though. Let's see how it goes. Keeping it going with EA Active on Wii! 30 Day Challenge half way done!

No comments:

Post a Comment