Tuesday, May 12, 2009

40 lbs gone!!!

Bye Bye to 40lbs! This morning I stepped on the scale and to my surprise, I was down another pound! I am so excited about how fast and safe this weight is coming off. I really feel that come July, I will be in the 200's! I walked an hour yesterday though because I chewed a sliver of cake that I made, and then spit it out. LOL...
Mother's Day wound up having a good finish. DeAndre cooked me dinner, gave me a beautiful frame to put a picture of Kayla and I in, and gave me a new glass blender. It's digital too, so it's really cool. I can make my smoothies more often! Then he drew me a bubble bath with rose petals, and gave me a massage. I actually felt like a Queen! :) He also apologized. What a great ending to my First Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment