Monday, May 25, 2009

Eye of the Tiger

Whew! I did something today that I am so proud of...I stayed on the elliptical for 45 minutes, burned 696 calories, and went 3.6 miles! I have never ever done that! It was awesome. My best friend Pam, gave me the motivation to push it to 45 minutes. She is so great! I think I will try to keep that up for a little while, and then bump my time up to an hour. My clothes a fitting loose and my pants are really baggy, but I am trying to hold out on getting a new wardrobe until I'm like a size 18/20. My weight, after working out, was 340. I want so bad to weigh in tomorrow and the scale say 339. I am realizing, though, that I can't rush the process. I have a tendency to want things right then and there. I guess you could say I am compulsive to an extent. If there is a deadline, I like to start early, rather than procrastinate. That's because when I procrastinate, things won't get done until the last minute.
In other news, I got accepted into UCF! I will be majoring in Psychology/minoring in Film Studies there in the Fall. I am so excited! Orlando here we come! I feel really good about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment