Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm back!

Yes, yes y'all! I'm so excited to be joining the MRC again. I'm going in on Friday to re-join. Let's catch up...Last time I posted (earlier this year) I was newly pregnant. Well we had a boy! Darren Jadon is his name and he is perfect! He was born September 27th and weighed 7 lbs 6 oz. and 19 inches long. I have to be honest; While I'm glad to have my body back to work with, I will miss DJ's kicks and rolls. You know what else I'll miss? Eating whatever I wanted! *sigh* Alas, all good things must come to an end. I am thankful to God, however, that I didn't gain ALL my weight back. I am currently about 324. I can work with that. I typically lose over 20 lbs a month on the plan, so that will be exciting to see the 200's again. It's going to be hard work, but I'm ready! Immediate goal, lose enough inches to button my jeans again comfortably. Long term goal, continue to feel confident and sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment