Thursday, November 11, 2010

A moment of Clarity

I woke up this morning and thought, "Wait a minute! How the heck am I joining the MRC when the holidays are upon us?!" That's like a sabotage waiting to happen! Then I took a deep breath and realized that even if I go off program for one day, I know how to limit myself, and I know how to get back on the wagon. I can't beat myself up, and be unrealistic. I know me. I know I will have, and enjoy some turkey with gravy, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, rolls, greens, cabbage...etc. I'm even making some apple pie cupcakes. Having said that, I will NOT be eating more than one plate of food, and if I can't fit it on my plate, I'm not gonna be able to eat it. Bottom line, no compromising. I can do this! I know because I've done it before. I will never again be that 387lb person. NEVER again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment