Thursday, March 12, 2009

McCalisters Deli- Mmm Mmm Good

Yeah, good ole McCalisters. I love the place. Great food, great tea. Well today DeAndre (my hubby) and I went there for lunch. I hadn't been in a while, and so I was very excited. I was good, for the most part. I ordered a Greek salad (which was soooo good!), a cup of water with lemon, and a to-go nacho basket. Before you judge me on the nachos, I knew that I would be having some in the afternoon at work, and I would share with a co-worker. So I waited for my food, and waited, and waited. Oh DeAndre received his sandwich, but I guess they had to go to the fields and pick the lettuce, and then go to Greece and get the feta and olives! Seriously, how long does it take to make a salad. But I digress, DeAndre could tell that I was tired of waiting and he went up and checked on it for me. They brought me my order shortly there after. And for my patience they gave me a free.....deep breath....slice of chocolate cake. No no! I didn't eat it all by myself, I shared half of it with DeAndre, and he took the half with the most icing. So at least I don't feel too guilty. I just have to try my best everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment